Sunday, November 2, 2008

Production Strategy

1. For my Drift 2 walk, I plan on exploring the area to the West of the UWM campus. In Drift 1 I explored the area to the East, and my hopes of going the complete opposite direction is that I will find minimal similarities, and many differences that characterize and make Drift 2 unique. 



2. My Drift 2 Strategy will involve flipping a penny. Whenever I get to an intersection, alley, etc... I will flip the coin (heads left, tails right) and follow the “Ways Of The Penny.”


3. I will limit my image-capturing activities in order to generate enough quality material with which to work by taking photos mainly of the unaware. What I mean by this is that I will not be taking photos of common everyday objects as a whole, but the bits and pieces of the object and nature that make them unique and one of a kind while adding a sense of dimension and angle through the positioning of the camera.

*I will generate still and moving imagery by altering camera angle/position, and using close-ups of objects.

No comments: